The James A. Danner VFW Post 537 in Etters is offering “REBOOT” on Thursdays (January through March 2021). The course provides practical help for service members and their families as they deal with the after effects of combat. The 12 week course focuses on the spiritual aspects of combat recovery and meets each Thursday (6-8 pm), beginning January 7.
- Combat veterans lead the group, including a nationally certified counselor.
- The training is for combat veterans and their spouses/partners.
- Dinner and childcare is provided FREE each week.
- Interested vets may register online at rebootrecovery.com
- For more information, go to that website or contact Charlie at 724-630-4956 or
The James A. Danner VFW Post 537 facility is just 2 minutes off I-83 Exit 32 (Newberrytown).